Get More Patients With Dental Reputation Management Software2X reviews and 4.5★ average — see how Dr. Patel did it!
What is dental reputation management software?
At its core, online reputation management for dentists is the process of improving and controlling what’s said about your practice on the internet.
A strong digital public image can’t happen overnight—it takes time, growing 1 online review at a time. With this in mind, dental practice review management software is a comprehensive, long-term tool designed to monitor what people say about you, promote your practice through more positive reviews, and correct negative patient experiences.
Dental practice review monitoring software is focused on popular sites like Google My Business, Yelp, Healthgrades, and Zocdoc, and typically involves the following:
- Soliciting reviews from patients and distributing them to these review sites (68% of people will leave a review when asked to do so)
- Responding to reviews to either thank the patient for their great feedback or address their concerns
How dental review management software helps
You can certainly manage your online reputation all on your own, but dental reputation monitoring software makes it so much easier—almost incomparably so.
This software is so beneficial that if you don’t utilize it, you’ll be at a disadvantage when competing with a practice that is.
Just consider these 4 important capabilities dental reputation management software provides:
Once you implement the management software, you can keep a close eye on everything that’s said about your practice online. Anytime someone talks about your practice, you’ll know about it!
More than just monitoring what’s being said, you can control the conversation. Online dental reputation management software allows you to act on the feedback you receive with ease, providing a simple way to respond to your reviews, drive patient loyalty, and solve their problems.
3. Conflict resolution
One common misconception about review management software is that it allows you to delete negative reviews. More accurately, this type of software helps you address problems with the goal of resolving the issue and changing what the patient thinks of your practice.
If a negative review comes in, it helps you contact the patient with the goal of learning more and correcting the situation. This often leads to the patient updating their review to one that’s more in your favor.
Can you filter negative reviews?
No, not anymore. Review monitoring software like BirdEye previously offered the ability to filter a review request based on whether or not someone had a good experience. However, Google recently announced that sentiment filtering is a violation of their review policies, prompting these platforms to remove the feature.Nathan Rome
A successful dental practice relies on patient feedback to help make changes and improvements to their processes and patient experience. Reputation management software will help you generate these insights from customer feedback through analytics and graphs. You’ll get an inside look at what exactly your patients want.
Dental reputation management software impacts local SEO
|Customer Review Platform||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Social Media Monitoring||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Why we recommend BirdEye for dentists
Bonus: 4 tips for getting even MORE great reviews
Here at Delmain, we’re all about digital solutions. But there are a few things you can do offline to help encourage more online reviews, too:
1. Train your team to “make the ask” for a review when checking out patients—something like, we’d love to hear your feedback about your appointment.
2. Create print materials that list all the different sites patients can review you—some of our clients leave a card in their patient goody bag.
3. Request a “Find Us on Yelp,” sticker to put on your front door, by your front desk, or in your lobby.
4. Make patient satisfaction a top priority for your practice. Take patient feedback to heart and if you notice a pattern—for instance, patients talking about long wait times—take steps to change that and provide a more positive experience.