Working at :Delmain
Are you a good fit for our growing team?
Who We Are
:Delmain is a digital marketing and web design agency. Our focus is on helping dentists (we call them our partners, not our clients) book more patients.
By the numbers:
- 98% partner retention rate over the past 10 years
- 45% of current employees have 3+ years of tenure at :Delmain
- 81% of managerial and leadership roles have been filled internally
- 50% increase in team size since 2021 – similar growth expected through 2025
:Delmain was founded in Portland, Oregon, USA in 2009. Today, we are a fully remote company and our team is comprised of digital marketing professionals from across the US and around the world.
Currently, we’re looking to hire candidates living in these states: OR, AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, ID, LA, MO, OK, NC, OH, SC, and TN.
I’ve had the opportunity to grow with :Delmain as we’ve gone from working in an office in Portland to a fully remote company with team members throughout the world. What I appreciate most is our positive culture. As a team, we encourage each other to learn, problem-solve, and improve. We’re always looking for opportunities to recognize great work and I also really like our attention to work-life balance.
with :Delmain since 2017
Is :Delmain right for you?
Have you had jobs where you…
- ZNever felt listened to?
- ZHad no idea where the company was going?
- ZWanted to understand how your work fits into the bigger picture?
We get it. We’ve had bad jobs and bad bosses.
When you join :Delmain, you’ll have a job where you feel fairly compensated and listened to. You’ll have the ability to work on challenging and achievable projects with smart and interesting people who are committed to a shared goal.
We’re always trying to improve, learn from our mistakes, and not repeat the things we’ve disliked about jobs we’ve had in the past.
Curious why candidates have turned down offers from us in the past? (Yes, it’s happened and we’re not shy about it!)
- Didn’t “vibe” with the individuals or teams during the interview process
- Desired more flexibility to live and work in other states
- Were uninterested in focusing on dentistry — wanted more industry variety
- Preferred a larger company with greater immediate opportunities for management roles
Are you the right fit for :Delmain?
Our goal is to create an environment where everyone is welcome — whether you’re learning SEO for the first time or are a seasoned digital marketing expert. We seek to be a place that represents diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
As part of our team, your voice will be heard and you’ll continually challenge yourself (and others) to expand your skills, grow, and improve. You’ll help us work towards big goals, including our 5-year target of 400 retained partners.
You’ll do all this by focusing on our core values — these values aren’t just things we say, they guide how you’ll make decisions, interact with others, and plan your workday.
We look for better ways to do things.
We share in mutual respect and trust.
We maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
:Delmain has been a fantastic place to learn and build on my professional skills. As a small and growing company, it has not been without growing pains but what has kept me around is that it’s always evolving for the better. Some things might take time but I feel like everyone has a voice here. I’ve been impressed by thoughtful and positive changes over the years.
with :Delmain since 2019
What the heck is the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)?
:Delmain is run using EOS, an approach to running a business that is built around 6 core components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction. EOS is used by thousands of other companies and requires both strong leadership and individual accountability.
It’s not something we expect that you’ve heard of before (but let us know if you have). We’ll teach you what you need to know and think you’ll be surprised by how simple and beneficial it is.
EOS helps us create and maintain:
- Shared company vision that we communicate quarterly
- Clear goals and priorities that help us focus on and reach those goals
- Transparency around our decision-making and problem-solving processes
- Processes that grow and evolve along with us
- Accountability to ourselves, each other, and our partners
- Meaningful data that quantify everyone’s contribution
Benefits & Perks
What’s in it for you…
- Fully remote company
- $300 one-time remote work stipend (MacBook Pro and monitors also provided)
- Paid time off
- 12 days in your first year, 2 additional days each year, and maxing out at 20
- 9 company holidays
- Quarterly virtual team outings and teambuilding events
- Health & dental insurance – 50% of premiums paid by :Delmain
- Retirement plan – SIMPLE IRA with 3% company match
- Parental leave (eligibility after 2 years of employment)
- 6 weeks of paid leave
- 6 additional weeks of leave (unpaid)
- Sabbatical (eligibility after every 6 years of employment)
- 1 month off with full pay
Our 6-Step Interview Process
What you can expect from :Delmain
Step 2: Skills assessment designed to get a sense of how you’d approach a common situation and your communication style – less than 1 hour, we promise
Step 3: 60-minute interview with your future boss and our Director of Operations
Step 4: Final interview! Meet the team you’ll be working with and get answers to any lingering questions you have.
Step 5: Submit professional references from your 2 most recent managers/bosses – ask about this in your first interview if you have questions
Step 6: Get your offer to join :Delmain!
We know your time is valuable and that nobody likes getting ghosted. If it fits your schedule, we’ll help you work through our hiring process and get to an offer in 2 weeks or less from your initial 30-minute interview. At every step, we’ll let you know when you’ll hear an update from us. You’ll never be left wondering about what’s next.
Careers at :Delmain
Marketing & Sales
Join our team
Send your resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co. In your cover letter tell us briefly how you align with our core values.