5-Star Dental PPC Marketing Agency
Attract more of the right patients
- ZPrecise keyword targeting
- ZCompelling ad copy
- ZConversion-focused pages
Stop wasting money on ineffective Google Ads
- KBeen burned by a dental PPC agency in the past?
- KTried to manage a pay-per-click strategy yourself without good results?
- KUnsure of how your investment is being allocated?
- KHave no idea what you’re paying for each new patient?
- Strategic keyword targeting
- Machine learning bid optimization
- Budget maximization for ROI
- Creative and compelling ad copy
- Conversion-optimized landing pages
- Commercial, branded, and competitor campaigns
- 24/7 reporting dashboard
- Phone call, form submission, and online booking tracking
- Strategy insights from your dedicated account manager
Google Ads Services
- Keyword and location targeting
- Bid and budget optimization
- A/B testing ad copy for the highest return on ad spend
- High-impact landing pages designed to convert
- Phone call tracking
- Results tracking and reporting
Practices thrive with :Delmain
James Catt DMD, PC
Providers We Support
Start-ups, acquisitions, and established practices
- ZGeneral dentists
- ZCosmetic dentists
- ZOral surgeons
- ZPediatric dentists
What is dental PPC?
Pay per click (PPC) is a type of online advertising where you pay a fee each time one of your ads is clicked. With this strategy, you purchase visits to your site and will start seeing results almost immediately.
Google Ads is the most popular form of PPC advertising. A dental PPC campaign allows you to jump to the top of Google search results and get your website in front of people who are actively searching for a dentist or a specific dental treatment (like implants).
Profitable dental PPC campaigns require:
- Targeting the right audience
- Bidding on the right keywords
- Writing creative, compelling ad copy
- Designing and building conversion-optimized landing pages
How much should you pay per click for dental Google Ads?
- Where your practice is located
- Competition in your area
- Your target audience
- The treatments you want to promote
- Your goals for new patient growth
Using these details, :Delmain can create a strategic dental PPC campaign with a high Google Ads Quality Score. The higher your Quality Score, the lower your cost per click, and the more new patients you’ll see.
We deliver a new high-quality patient opportunity to dentists for every $58 they invest — including implants and veneers treatments.
Dental PPC: It’s a win-win!
FAQ: Dental PPC Services
How much does dental PPC cost?
How do I know Google paid advertising will work for my practice?
How long is the contract?
When do you share the results with me?
When can we start?
:Delmain does it best
We understand that growing a practice is hard. There isn’t enough time in a day for you to do everything and manage everyone. You need a dental marketing company that can take the reins so you don’t have to.
- We work with 1 dentist in each city
- You own all our work (buy, don't rent!)
- Our team is 100% HIPAA certified
- Software solutions for every practice
3 Investment Options
Best for maintaining brand awareness while managing an already busy schedule.
2. GrowthMost Popular!
Perfect for startup practices or dentists who want to see more of the right patients.
For the motivated and ambitious dentist who is ready to grow their practice quickly.
Stop surviving. Start thriving.
Select the plan that fits your goals
Start seeing more patients