Sound like you? Come join our team!
Remote Design/Development Team Lead
:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We focus on helping dentists get more patients through their websites. Our design/development team designs, develops, and maintains WordPress websites for our dental partners.
We’re looking to add a Design/Development Team Lead to our team. While a WordPress web design and development background may be beneficial, it is not required. In this role, you will not be personally responsible for designing and developing websites. This role is not a client-facing role.
In this role, you will:
- Provide leadership, management, and accountability to :Delmain’s design team
- Own all processes for the website design and development work done by :Delmain’s design team
- Maintain a high standard for the quality of work that comes from :Delmain’s design team
- Develop relationships with freelance website designers and developers and integrate their work into our website design and development processes
Our ideal candidate is someone who is organized, communicative, and collaborative with great people skills and a proven track record of developing a team and producing results.
Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We do not expect to work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! We’ll teach you everything you need to know if you haven’t. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
- 35% – Lead, manage, mentor, and develop :Delmain’s Des/Dev team
- 30% – Work to continuously improve :Delmain’s web design processes and results
- 20% – Search for, interview, hire, and work with freelance web designers and developers
- 15% – 15% – Document best practices and standard operating procedures
- 3+ years of agency experience working on or leading a team
- Goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to give and receive clear and actionable feedback
- Ability to work in a supportive remote environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously
Nice-to-haves (not required)
- HTML, CSS, and WordPress skills
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Sketch, Figma, or XD
- Project management experience
- Technical writing experience
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and played games at the park.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey.
At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
We’re energetic artists, sports fans, parents, animal lovers, and experienced marketers. Together, we build lasting relationships with our carefully chosen partners. You won’t find a group as dedicated to helping dentists thrive anywhere else.
We look for better ways to do things.
We share in mutual respect and trust.
We maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co.
In your cover letter tell us briefly how you align with our core values.