Sound like you? Come join our team!
:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. Our focus is on helping dentists get more patients through their websites.
We’re looking to add a Web Designer/Developer to our growing team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to continue their web design career, stay up-to-date with best practices and emerging trends, and translate client goals into visually stunning websites. This person will be a creative designer, problem solver, and collaborative member of our team.
- Take ownership of 2-5 web design projects per month from conception to completion
- Pitch work to clients, answer questions, and incorporate feedback
- Think creatively and strategically about the end-to-end user experience
- Create and build wireframes to communicate design ideas to new/existing partners and internal teams
- Lead occasional branding projects
- Perform user research and testing
- Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
- Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We have transitioned to remote work and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! If you haven’t, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
- 35% – Actively contribute to :Delmain’s Design & Development Team. Includes daily collaboration, weekly and monthly meetings
- 25% – Simultaneous design, development, and launch of 2-5 websites per month. This position requires significant design work in addition to project management
- 20% – Envision and create usable, unique wireframes and ready-for-production designs based on your interpretation of the website requirements
- 10% – Take ownership of other tasks/projects, including design strategy for all :Delmain partners, branding projects, and working with outside web developers
- 5% – Create and document processes, best practices, and standard operating procedures
- 5% – Contribute to improving our internal quality assurance process for web design projects
- 2+ years working in an agency setting
- Experience in Figma or similar design tool
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS/JQuery, and WordPress — we use the Divi theme and if you have experience using it, let us know!
- Experience in PHP is a plus. If you have experience in developing themes or plugins, let us know!
- Proficiency in using cPanel and editing DNS records for hosting set up and site launches
- Comfortable using other CMS platforms like Squarespace and Weebly
- Experience leading meetings, communicating ideas to and interfacing with partners
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite for web design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat)
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Residence in Oregon is required
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and played games at the park.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey.
At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
We’re energetic artists, sports fans, parents, animal lovers, and experienced marketers. Together, we build lasting relationships with our carefully chosen partners. You won’t find a group as dedicated to helping dentists thrive anywhere else.
We look for better ways to do things.
We share in mutual respect and trust.
We maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co.
In your cover letter tell us briefly how you align with our core values.