Sound like you? Come join our team!
Jr. PPC Specialist
As a Jr. PPC Specialist at :Delmain, you’ll be responsible for managing Google Ad campaigns and assisting the PPC team in managing other paid platforms, such as Facebook Ads, BingAds, Google Local Service Ads, and any other paid platform :Delmain may engage with down the road.
To thrive in this position, you must be a self-starter, have the ability to communicate effectively, and work well in a collaborative environment. We’ll expect you to have great time management skills, task organization skills, and a general understanding of digital marketing as a whole.
Most of all, we’re looking for someone who’s excited about building or furthering their career in digital marketing and becoming an integral and positive member of our growing team.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
- Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
- A remote company based in Oregon. We do not expect to work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! If you haven’t, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
- 60% – Building and managing Google Ad Campaigns
- 20% – Staying up-to-date on the latest Google advertising strategies and best practices
- 20% – Assisting PPC team with other paid advertising campaigns (Facebook Ads, BingAds, and Local Service Ads)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and project management abilities
- Creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Interest in digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with :Delmain
- Residence in Oregon is required
- Proven experience managing your time and workload in a deadline-driven environment
- Google Ads experience
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana (what we use at :Delmain), Trello, Basecamp, etc.
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and played games at the park.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey.
At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
We’re energetic artists, sports fans, parents, animal lovers, and experienced marketers. Together, we build lasting relationships with our carefully chosen partners. You won’t find a group as dedicated to helping dentists thrive anywhere else.
We look for better ways to do things.
We share in mutual respect and trust.
We maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co.
In your cover letter tell us briefly how you align with our core values.