Account ManagerWe're looking for a dedicated account manager. Sound like you? Come join our team!
Delmain is a full-service Search Engine Marketing agency. We specialize in local search engine optimization, pay per click advertising management, social media marketing, content strategy, and small business website design.
We work with small to mid-sized businesses in industries ranging from remodeling to law, and roofers to dentists. There’s plenty of variety in the 50+ clients we service, which helps keep things interesting!
We’ve been around and growing steadily since 2008. Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re constantly learning and are always looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
Duties & responsibilities
- Leading clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Interfacing and guiding the internal team on project deliverables
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Communicating at a senior level with clients and internally on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring clients are meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Completing projects within a specific timeline and budget
- Pushing clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- 3+ years experience managing client relationships within a creative or digital marketing setting
- Ability to understand client needs and lead project teams to successfully meet and exceed those requirements
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Understanding of traditional and digital marketing, content strategy and web design and development
- Self-starter and team player who is driven to constantly improve
- BA or BS in marketing, communication, or a similar field, or equivalent experience
- Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Work / Life Balance
- Pay: DOE
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co. As part of your cover letter, describe your ideal workday as an account manager at Delmain. Use as much detail as you feel is necessary and feel free to make assumptions about the projects you’d be working on.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.
Connect with us!
Tell us about your business and how we can solve the problems holding back your growth.