Sound like you? Come join our team!
:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. Our focus is on helping dentists get more patients through their websites.
We’re looking to add an Account Manager to our growing team. The digital marketing account manager drives our agency forward and helps us build lasting relationships with our chosen partners. You will play an important role as the main point of contact for our clients and internal team members, exceeding client expectations and helping dentists grow their practices through our digital marketing efforts.
Our ideal candidate for the digital marketing account manager is someone who thinks outside of the box, is excited to help dentists grow their practices, and can learn new skills along the way.
We look forward to helping you:
- Take personal ownership of client accounts, lead meetings, and present new strategies and recommendations
- Hone your communication, leadership, and project management skills
- All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself
At :Delmain, we are building a culture where our differences are our strengths. We actively seek candidates who have diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
- Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
- Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We have transitioned to remote work and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! If you haven’t, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
- 35% – Lead, guide, and liaise with the internal team and clients on their digital marketing and advertising efforts. Nurture client relationships to build trust and respect
- 20% – Compile, analyze, and report on digital marketing data from Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Search Console
- 15% – Work with the team to ensure clients are meeting Key Performance Indicators. Discover new opportunities to reach partner goals
- 10% – Lead internal and partner meetings and presentations
- 20% – Other
- Coordinate new client onboarding materials and processes
- Identify and troubleshoot client website issues
- Support fellow Account Managers on internal projects
- Push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- 2+ years working in an agency setting
- Basic understanding of digital marketing, content strategy, Google/Facebook advertising, and web design best practices
- Experience coordinating, managing, or leading clients/teams
- Proven track record of gaining trust and respect from clients and team members
- Ability to understand client needs and communicate them internally to successfully meet and exceed KPIs and expectations
- Experience working with Google Analytics and task management software like Asana
- Keen attention to detail and budgets
- Superb organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience solving complex problems and thinking strategically
- BA or BS in marketing, communications, or a similar field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in dental marketing or healthcare a plus
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and played games at the park.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey.
At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
We’re energetic artists, sports fans, parents, animal lovers, and experienced marketers. Together, we build lasting relationships with our carefully chosen partners. You won’t find a group as dedicated to helping dentists thrive anywhere else.
We look for better ways to do things.
We share in mutual respect and trust.
We maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co.
In your cover letter tell us briefly how you align with our core values.