Account ManagerWe're looking for a dedicated account manager. Sound like you? Come join our team!
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
We’re looking to add an organized, thoughtful, and aspiring Account Manager with excellent communication skills to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to continue learning about digital marketing and transition into an account management role. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed.
Over the course of 6-12 months we look forward to helping you:
- Take personal ownership of smaller client accounts
- Become involved in sales pitches and client presentations
- Hone your communication, leadership, and project management skills
- All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself
At Delmain, we are building a culture where our differences are our strengths. We actively seek candidates who have diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
- Currently a remote company. We have transitioned to remote work over the past year and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! If you haven’t, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here
Duties & responsibilities
- 25% – Lead, guide, and liaise with the internal team and clients on new website projects
- 25% – Manage and lead the marketing and advertising efforts on smaller client budgets
- 10% – Learn, prepare, compile, and analyze digital marketing data from Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Search Console
- 10% – Work with the team to ensure clients are meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators
- 30% – Other
- Coordinate new client onboarding materials and processes
- Identify and troubleshoot client website issues
- Support fellow Account Managers on internal projects
- Answer phone calls
- Push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- 1-2 years working in an agency setting
- Experience coordinating, managing, or leading clients or teams
- Ability to understand client needs and lead internal teams to successfully meet and exceed those requirements
- Basic understanding of traditional and digital marketing, content strategy, and web design and development
- Keen attention to detail and budgets
- Superb organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to pivot between multiple projects and clients
- Experience solving complex problems and thinking strategically
- Self-starter and team player who is driven to constantly improve
- BA or BS in marketing, communications, or a similar field, or equivalent experience
- Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
What you’ll love about Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy lunch and a team “outing.” Recently, we’ve played (virtual) bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and had a costume contest!
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(@)delmain.co. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Partnership – We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.