Sound like you? Come join our team!
:Delmain is looking for a Content Strategist to join our growing in-house Content Team.
As a Content Strategist you’ll be responsible for developing conversion-focused SEO-optimized content to attract and engage audiences. You’ll work closely with our team to write website pages and blog posts on behalf of our valued clients.
To thrive in this position, you must be a self-starter, have the ability to communicate effectively, and work well in a collaborative environment. We’ll expect you to have great time management skills, feel comfortable writing for 25-35 clients, and be able to produce a high volume of content on a monthly basis.
Most of all, we’re looking for someone who is excited about building or furthering their career in digital marketing and becoming an integral and positive member of our growing team.
At :Delmain, we are building a culture where our differences are our strengths. We actively seek candidates who have diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
- Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
- Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We have transitioned to remote work and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! If you haven’t, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
- 80% – Research and write content for :Delmain’s clients, including blog posts, website copy, and other digital content. Roughly 25-35 pieces per month ranging in length from 500-1,000 words
- 10% – Collaborate and strategize with other writers to plan future content and review the results of previous work
- 5% – Edit and review the work of other Content Strategists and the Content Publisher
- 5% – Work closely with cross-functional teams (SEO, Designers, Account Managers) to support and grow our client’s online marketing strategies and goals
- 2 years of demonstrated writing experience, ideally as part of a team collaborating, developing, and executing strategies to achieve business goals
- 4-year degree in English, journalism, marketing, or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Basic understanding of keyword research and fundamentals of SEO
- Passionate about digital marketing and a willingness to grow with :Delmain
- Proven experience managing your time and workload in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for writing blog posts and website copy
- Experience developing and executing a results-oriented content strategy for small businesses
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana (what we use at :Delmain), Trello, Basecamp, etc.
- Residence in Oregon is required
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and played games at the park.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey.
At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
We’re energetic artists, sports fans, parents, animal lovers, and experienced marketers. Together, we build lasting relationships with our carefully chosen partners. You won’t find a group as dedicated to helping dentists thrive anywhere else.
We look for better ways to do things.
We share in mutual respect and trust.
We maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co.
In your cover letter tell us briefly how you align with our core values.