Sound like you? Come join our team!
Business Development Manager
(Inbound Sales, Salary + Commission)
:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We help dentists book more patients with our modern web design & online marketing services. :Delmain was founded in 2009 by Dan Delmain. For the past 13 years, Dan has been personally accountable for all of :Delmain’s sales efforts. We are looking to make our first sales hire as he transitions out of a sales role to focus on marketing and growing the business.
We’re calling this position Business Development Manager. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to play a key role in the development of :Delmain’s sales department and overall company growth. This is a role for a proven salesperson with strong presentation, relationship building, and closing skills.
In this role, you will:
- Field Inbound Calls & Emails: All leads are inbound. No outbound sales or cold calling will be required from you.
- Own The Sales Journey: We carefully track leads through our sales funnel and will rely on you to take ownership of each prospect from start to finish. This includes initial evaluations, proposal pitches, and handoffs to our Account Management team.
- Ensure Partner Fit: As an agency :Delmain has partners, not clients. We build long-term relationships with our partners. Each partner you sign must exceed our clearly defined expectations for partner fit.
- Pitch and Close: You will prepare proposals and pitch materials and pitch/close prospective partners. You will receive a commission on all closed sales.
- Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists.
- Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We do not expect to work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! If you haven’t, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
- 70% – Sell :Delmain’s marketing and web design services to new inbound leads
- 15% – Develop and improve :Delmain’s sales processes
- 10% – Pitch and sell new services to existing :Delmain partners
- 5% – Working with content designers to develop marketing and sales collateral
- 3+ years of experience in inbound sales highly preferred. Must be able to prove past success.
- Experience in all facets of a complete inbound sales cycle, including evaluating, pitching, and closing new business.
- Experience selling digital marketing services or in dental/healthcare sales is preferred but not required.
- Experience working with Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRM preferred.
- Goal-oriented personality and always up for a challenge.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Willingness to give and receive clear and actionable feedback.
- Ability to work in a supportive remote environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously.
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and played games at the park.
- Hours: Full-time / Salary + Commission
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey.
At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
We’re energetic artists, sports fans, parents, animal lovers, and experienced marketers. Together, we build lasting relationships with our carefully chosen partners. You won’t find a group as dedicated to helping dentists thrive anywhere else.
We look for better ways to do things.
We share in mutual respect and trust.
We maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co.
In your cover letter tell us briefly how you align with our core values.