Undergraduate Scholarship for College Students 2018Delmain offers a $1000 Active Professional Scholarship. It’s free to apply & open to undergraduates who are U.S. residents.
One $1000 scholarship award
Applications are closed. Thanks, applicants of 2018.
Active professional scholarship award:
One selected applicant will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of their choice. All applicants will be notified in June about the selected awardee.
- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
Submit your application using the Apply Now button below.
- Applications are currently closed.
- The application form requires:
- Contact information
- Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Proof of 3.25+ GPA
- A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you envision using your higher education to improve your chosen profession?
Your privacy is important to us.
Information collected in the application will not be shared or sold.
We will only use the contact information to announce the scholarship awardee in June.
No phone calls, please. Send your questions to delmainscholarship [at] gmail.com
We look forward to reviewing your essay!
2018 – Emily Hughes, Spokane Community College