Jr. Web Content PublisherCALLING ALL ASPIRING WORDPRESS EXPERTS. YEAH, YOU. COME JOIN OUR TEAM.
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a creative and detail-oriented Junior Web Content Publisher to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a career at the intersection of web design and content, and explore different aspects of digital marketing. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties & responsibilities
- Publish blog content and web pages to WordPress, Squarespace, and other CMS based websites (75% of time)
- Review content for grammar and spelling errors
- Collaborate and support our design team with new website design projects
- Tackle website updates as they arise
- Use Photoshop and other graphic design tools to create rich media and content for clients
- Update websites to help achieve search engine optimization, paid advertising and marketing objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to support search engine optimization, paid media advertising, content/social media marketing, website conversion optimization, and other digital marketing initiatives
- Support other team members by assisting with research, data collection, and reporting
- 2-year degree in web design, graphic design, English, journalism, marketing, or a similar field (or equivalent work experience) — the person who joins our team for this position will be expected to start work reasonably soon.
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Working knowledge of WordPress (the more themes you’ve worked with, the better), Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- Keen eye for web aesthetics and design best practices
- High attention to detail and ability to catch grammar/spelling/syntax errors — demonstrated editing/proofreading experience a plus!
- General familiarity about SEO, online marketing, and tools like Google Analytics — don’t worry, we can help you learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while prioritizing a variety of tasks and meeting deadlines
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passion for digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with Delmain
- Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Work / Life Balance
- Pay: DOE
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co. In your cover letter, explain your level of WordPress experience and briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Partnership – We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.
Connect with us!
Tell us about your business and how we can solve the problems holding back your growth.