Junior SEO SpecialistInterested in digital marketing and SEO? Join us!
We are looking for a Jr. SEO Specialist to join our in-house digital marketing team.
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing, web design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior SEO Specialist to our team.
Most of all, we’re looking for someone who is excited about building or furthering their career in digital marketing and becoming an integral and positive member of our team. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to excel in this role. All we ask is that you’re willing to learn and want to be in the industry for the long haul.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
- 40% – Local SEO – Manage Google My Business profiles and ensure consistent business information across the web
- 30% – Link Acquisition – Uncover quality links around the web, perform link audits and competitive analysis
- 10% – Keyword Research – Conduct keyword research, document existing site architectures, and assist the sales team with pitch materials
- 5% – Website Audits – Conduct website audits to uncover broken links, slow page load times, duplicate content, and other errors
- 5% – Metrics Monitoring – Use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools to analyze SEO efforts
- 5% – Research Support – Assist other team members in data collection and reporting
- 5% – Misc. Projects – Work closely with cross-functional teams (Content, Design, Account Management) to support and grow our clients’ online marketing strategies and goals
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, statistics, or similar – the person who joins our team for this position will be expected to start work reasonably soon.
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Familiarity with major local and organic SEO ranking factors
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with Delmain
- Experience working in a team environment to develop or execute effective SEO strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for digital marketing, SEO, and analytics
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Experience using WordPress and other content management systems
- Experience using project management tools like Asana (what we use at Delmain), Trello, Basecamp, etc.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things.
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust.
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships.
- Positivity – We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.