Junior Account ManagerWe're looking for a Junior account manager. Interested? Come learn with our team!
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing, web design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add an organized, thoughtful, and aspiring Junior Account Manager with excellent communication skills to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to continue learning about digital marketing and transition into an account management role. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed.
While this is a junior position, we expect great things from you. Over the course of 6-12 months we look forward to helping you:
- Take personal ownership of smaller client accounts
- Become involved in sales pitches and client presentations
- Hone your communication, leadership, and management skills
All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties & responsibilities
- Answer phone calls
- Respond to client requests and liaise with team
- Support the account manager with meeting prep, organization, note-taking and follow-through
- Learn, prepare, compile and analyze digital marketing data from Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Google Search Console
- Prepare sales materials and assist the sales team
- Coordinate new client onboarding materials and processes
- Post job applications, review applicants and participate in interviews
- Maintain and tidy up internal documentation
- Support the account manager with ongoing client correspondence through phone, email and other forms of communication
- 0-2 years experience working directly with clients or customers in an account service or customer service role
- Ability to communicate and present ideas (written and oral) effectively with a desire to continue developing these skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of traditional and digital marketing, content strategy and web design and development
- BA or BS in marketing, communication, or a similar field, or equivalent experience. The person who joins our team for this position will be expected to start work reasonably soon. No current students, please.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
What you’ll love about D
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month we work a half-day and then enjoy lunch and a team outing. Recently, we’ve spent the day at Ski Bowl, visited OMSI, and played board games at the Lucky Lab
- We spend one day working from home every month to make progress on a pet project of our choosing. Your pet project might be researching a new technology, learning a new skill, improving our processes, or anything that might benefit your work at Delmain
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(@)delmain.co. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Partnership – We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.