Junior Web DesignerCalling all aspiring WEB DESIGNERS. Yeah, you. Come join our team.
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing, web design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior Web Designer & Developer to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a career in web design using
Duties & responsibilities
- Publish blog content and web pages to WordPress, Squarespace and other CMS based websites (75% of time)
- Collaborate and support our design team with new website design projects
- Tackle website design and development updates as they arise
- Manage website backups and updates, including plugins
- Use Photoshop and other graphic design tools to create content for clients
- Administer backend changes to client websites related to search engine optimization, paid advertising and content marketing objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to cross-promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, content/social media marketing, website conversion optimization and other digital marketing initiatives
- Support other team members by assisting with research, data collection, and reporting
- 4-year degree in web design, graphic design, marketing, or a similar field (or equivalent work experience) – The person who joins our team for this position will be expected to start work reasonably soon. No current students, please.
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting (recent college graduates encouraged to apply)
- Working knowledge of WordPress (the more themes you’ve worked with, the better), Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- General familiarity about SEO, online marketing, and tools like Google Analytics — don’t worry, we can help you learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while prioritizing a variety of tasks and meeting deadlines
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passion for digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with Delmain
- Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Work / Life Balance
- Pay: DOE
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Partnership – We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.