Content Marketing SpecialistDo you love digital marketing as much as we do? If so, join us!
Do you love finding the magic words that get people to click, read, and make a purchase? Do you mentally correct grammar mistakes on restaurant menus? Do you scroll through Twitter during breakfast and laugh at corporate social media fails? You might be just who we’re looking for.
We need a detail-oriented content marketing professional who can create awesome content, juggle multiple projects, collaborate with the internal team, meet deadlines, and have fun doing it. If that sounds like you, read on.
Duties & responsibilities
- Write creative blog posts and website pages (10-20 ~1,000 word blog posts a month), source photos and other rich media, and post to client websites
- Brainstorm, develop, and post social media updates for clients across multiple industries on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Monitor and listen to social streams
- Create basic memes and
mock upphotos for social media updates and blog fodder
- Monitor Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and other social network analytics to ensure success metrics are being reached
- Liaise with clients about social media content, blog topics, and other material
- Collaborate with the internal team to cross-promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, website conversion optimization, and other digital marketing initiatives
- Strategize and write copy for other projects, including email newsletters, Facebook advertising, SEO information, and more
- 4-year degree in English, journalism, online marketing, social media marketing, or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to problem-solve independently and work with little supervision (no micromanaging here)
- Capacity to handle several projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute strategies
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, or a similar tool
- Working knowledge of WordPress, web analytics tools, and social media
- Passionate about digital marketing and a willingness to grow with Delmain
A passionate self-starter with a keen interest in content marketing and digital marketing. We’re looking for someone who wants to build or continue a career in the industry and become an integral member of the Delmain team. We’ll teach you the skills; all we ask is that you’re willing to learn and want to be in the industry for the long haul. And above all, we encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences to apply.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things.
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust.
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships.
- Partnership – We build lasting relationships with our
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.