Content Marketing SpecialistDo you love digital marketing as much as we do? If so, join us!
Delmain is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our in-house Content Team.
As a Content Marketing Specialist at Delmain, you’ll be responsible for developing high-performing, SEO-optimized content to attract and engage audiences. You’ll work closely with our Content Strategists and Content Publisher to write on behalf of Delmain clients from a variety of industries, including dentistry, home contracting, and law.
To thrive in this position, you must be a self-starter, have the ability to communicate effectively, and work well in a collaborative environment. We’ll expect you to have great time management skills, feel comfortable juggling multiple projects at once, and maintain and contribute to our in-house style guide.
Most of all, we’re looking for someone who is excited about building or furthering their career in digital marketing and becoming an integral and positive member of our team. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to excel in this role. All we ask is that you’re willing to learn and want to be in the industry for the long haul.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
Duties & responsibilities
- 80% – Research and write content for Delmain’s clients, including blog posts, website copy, and other digital content. Roughly 20-25 pieces per month ranging in length from 500-1,200 words.
- 10% – Collaborate and strategize with other writers to plan future content and review the results of previous work.
- 5% – Edit and review the work of other Content Writers and Content Publisher.
- 5% – Work closely with cross-functional teams (SEO, Designers, Account Managers) to support and grow our client’s online marketing strategies and goals.
- 2+ years of writing experience in a professional setting, ideally as part of a team collaborating, developing, and executing strategies to achieve business goals
- 4-year degree in English, journalism, marketing, or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Basic understanding of keyword research and fundamentals of SEO
- Passionate about digital marketing and a willingness to grow with Delmain
- 2+ years experience in a marketing or advertising agency, writing for multiple clients
- Proven experience managing your time and workload in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for writing blog posts, site pages, and email newsletters for small businesses
- Previous use of WordPress and other content management systems
- Experience developing and executing a results-oriented content strategy for small businesses
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana (what we use at Delmain), Trello, Basecamp, etc.
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(at)delmain.co. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things.
- Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust.
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships.
- Positivity – We see the best in everyone and every opportunity.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.
Please Note: We will be contacting qualified applicants regarding next steps of our interview process beginning January 3, 2020.
Connect with us!
Tell us about your business and how we can solve the problems holding back your growth.