How Delmain Helped A New York Dentist Grow Her Practice With A New Website Design
A native New Yorker, Dr. Inna Chern is an experienced general dentist with offices in Midtown Manhattan, and Brooklyn. She provides patients with a unique relaxed, personalized, and small-town approach to dentistry in the heart of the city that never sleeps.
As a New York dentist with literally dozens of competing practices within walking distance, Dr. Chern was finding it hard to stand out.
Just a few of the many New York dentists located near Dr. Chern’s office
We begin our dental website design process with a conversation to help us learn more about Dr. Chern’s approach to dentistry and the goals she’s set for her her New York dental practice. We ask questions like:
- Who is Dr. Chern’s ideal patient?
- What sets Dr. Chern apart from other New York dentists and who are her biggest competitors?
- What other New York dentist websites inspire her and why?
- How does Dr. Chern describe her practice? Which words does she avoid using?
- How should patients feel when they visit her website — welcomed and informed?
- What services are the bread and butter of her practice? Are there any services she’s interested in focusing on in the future?
Using the valuable answers Dr. Chern provided, we got to work developing a vision for a homepage that would:
- Use relaxing colors to help potential patients feel at ease.
- Make it easy to schedule an appointment online without picking up the phone. We’ve found that online booking is especially important to practices catering to busy people like New Yorkers.
- Highlight Dr. Chern’s personalized approach to patient care, helping patients to develop a connection with her.
- Focus on the benefits of Dr. Chern’s care. While other New York dentists may rely on fear-based marketing, this didn’t fit the vision Dr. Chern had for her practice or her website.
- Would read naturally in a calming, friendly, and confident voice while still being optimized for “New York dentist” and other keywords important for SEO and Google Maps optimization.
Over the course of about 6 weeks, our content writers and web designers worked closely with Dr. Chern to write, design, develop, and launch a brand new website.
On the technical side of things, our SEO team got to work:
- Building targeted Google Ads campaigns to reach the ideal patients Dr. Chern was interested in.
- Configuring Google Analytics and dynamic phone tracking to allow Dr. Chern to track and analyze how new patients found her website.
- Using behind-the-scenes code to help Google rank her site higher in both organic and local search.
While it does take time for Google search rankings to improve, Dr. Chern’s investment in her new website paid dividends almost immediately. Patients who found her website liked what they saw! She began to get calls and new appointment request right away.
“I really can’t say enough good things about the Delmain web design team. They truly care about you and give honest input because they want you to be happy with the finished product. They gave me the website of my dreams.”